Friday, November 5, 2010

my life will suck without you

salam...

oh, hidup aku akan terrramat la sunyi, tak lengkap, sepi, kosong dan segala gala yang negetif la tanpa mereka!

my big family..

my lovely abah n mak

my lovely siblings

pluto dcrew terchenta...

guys,,

you're the sugar in my tea
you're the bitter in my medicine
you're the sunshine in my day
you're the rainbow after the rain
you're the rain in a hot day
you're the shoulder when i cry
you're the clown when i sad
you're the counselor when i stress
you're the smile when i happy
you're the doctor when i sick
you're the teacher when i blur
you're the sweater when i cold
you're the air cond when i hot
you're the bank when i out of money  (especially to my siblings ;p)
.
.
.
you're everything for me!

purple notes: pluto dcrew, sory sangat. aku bukan tak nak bagitaw sape yang curi hati aku, but biarlah aku simpan benda nie sorang sorang. bukan bermakne aku x nak share tapi aku takut kalu aku di kecewakan. aku teringin nak bagitaw korang but biarlah takdir yang tentukan* ape aku merepek nie??!







No comments: